The town of El Limoncito is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #55 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Limoncito is at 1,276 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Limoncito is located at 9.4 kilometers from Santa María del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Limoncito.
Where is El Limoncito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Limoncito in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Limoncito (Nayarit) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El LimoncitoMany people want to stay in the town of El Limoncito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL MARÍA: 15 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE Y COMEDOR: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- CASA SANTA MARIA HOSPEDAJE: 13 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Limoncito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Limoncito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Limoncito.
Photos of El Limoncito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Limoncito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Limoncito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Limoncito
Do you like El Limoncito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Limoncito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Cablotán (6 inhabitants)
- Cofradía de Acuitapilco (509 inhabitants)
- El Ermitaño (273 inhabitants)
- El Molino (21 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (88 inhabitants)
- Jocota (Las de Amolar) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cangrejera (7 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (2 inhabitants)
- La Palma (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Rojas Valdivia (1 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (- inhabitants)
- Picachos (La Tepamera) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Amazonas (3 inhabitants)