The town of El Anhelo is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #159 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Anhelo is at 59 meters of altitude.
The town of El Anhelo is located at 17.1 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 26.5 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Anhelo.
Where is El Anhelo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Anhelo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Anhelo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Anhelo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Anhelo
With the satellite map of El Anhelo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Anhelo.
Vote for El Anhelo. Opinions.
Do you like El Anhelo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Anhelo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Antonio Rangel) (1 inhabitants)
- El Encino (Las Gallinas) (3 inhabitants)
- El Estero de Barberena (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)
- El Remate (1 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- Eutiquio Arvizu Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Armenta (La Aurora) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (Cointo Salazar Nava) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Piedras (- inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (142 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (- inhabitants)
- Valentín Olvera Turrubiates (1 inhabitants)