The town of El Papayal is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #293 of the whole municipality. El Papayal is at 30 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Papayal is located at 23.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 33.2 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Papayal.
Where is El Papayal? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Papayal (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Papayal, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Papayal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Papayal (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Papayal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Papayal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Papayal.
Vote for El Papayal. Opinions.
Do you like El Papayal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Papayal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Agua Dulce (Las Lupitas) (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Naciones (4 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- El Silencio (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Medrano (912 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1410 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tres B (135 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Real (1207 inhabitants)
- María del Refugio Rodríguez Rico Ejido Villa de Altamira (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Juanito (- inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (- inhabitants)
- Sierra de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (Kilómetro 35) (5 inhabitants)