The town of El Espino is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #95 of the whole municipality. El Espino is at 1,171 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Espino is located at 11.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santa María del Oro, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Espino.
Where is El Espino? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Espino (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Espino, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Espino? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Espino (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Espino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Espino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Espino.
Vote for El Espino. Opinions.
Do you like El Espino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Espino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- El Ocotillo (88 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcina Los Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- La Cangrejera (7 inhabitants)
- La Estanzuela (107 inhabitants)
- La Galinda (178 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (155 inhabitants)
- La Querencia (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arrayanes (- inhabitants)
- Los Cantiles (- inhabitants)
- Los Zanjones (- inhabitants)
- Ahuapán (8 inhabitants)
- El Cuartito (- inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María del Oro (5343 inhabitants)
- Santos Montalvo Espinoza (11 inhabitants)