The town of Las Lomas Dos is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #85 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Lomas Dos is at 1,143 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Lomas Dos is located at 7.0 kilometers from Santa María del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Lomas Dos.
Where is Las Lomas Dos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Lomas Dos (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nayarit State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Lomas Dos (Nayarit) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las Lomas DosMany people want to stay in the town of Las Lomas Dos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL MARÍA: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 9 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE Y COMEDOR: 10 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- CASA SANTA MARIA HOSPEDAJE: 10 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Lomas Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Lomas Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Lomas Dos.
Vote for Las Lomas Dos
Do you like Las Lomas Dos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Lomas Dos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Colonia el Ahualamo (2189 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (2 inhabitants)
- El Crucero del Buruato (10 inhabitants)
- El Peinecillo (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (2 inhabitants)
- Jazmines (6 inhabitants)
- La Hiedra (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- La Jarilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de las Yeguas (111 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (La Noria) (- inhabitants)
- Loma del Bajío (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Vicente (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (3 inhabitants)