The town of El Castaño is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #217 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Castaño is at 562 meters of altitude.
The town of El Castaño is located at 22.1 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Castaño.
Where is El Castaño? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Castaño (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Castaño (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El CastañoDo you want to stay in El Castaño? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Castaño:
- HOTEL SANTA CRUZ: 28 km away, direction Southwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL D GALA: 33 km away, direction North (27 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE EN CINTALAPA DE FIGUEROA: 30 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 38 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Castaño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Castaño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Castaño.
Photos of El Castaño
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Castaño, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Castaño, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Castaño
Do you like El Castaño or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Castaño to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Chapotal (1 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Mango (2 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Porvenir (9 inhabitants)
- Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Hoja Blanca (9 inhabitants)
- La Argentina (1 inhabitants)
- La Sierra (76 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (La Gachupina) (115 inhabitants)
- Potosí (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (1 inhabitants)
- San Dionisio (332 inhabitants)
- San Luis (8 inhabitants)