The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #335 of the whole municipality. Santa Fe is at 569 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Fe is located at 10.8 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Fe.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Fe in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Fe.
The population of Santa Fe (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa FeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Fe, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Fe so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 14 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 28 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 26 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 30 km away, direction West (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
With the satellite map of Santa Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Fe.
Photos of Santa Fe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Fe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Fe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Fe
Do you like Santa Fe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Cuauhtémoc (1365 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (15 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (4 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (5 inhabitants)
- Galilea (Potrero Carrizal) (211 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- Lorena (San Ángel) (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Villa (La Tejería) (6 inhabitants)
- Salto de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (9 inhabitants)
- San José de las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (Gracias a Dios) (21 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (San Miguel) (5 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (4 inhabitants)