The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #375 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 529 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 5.2 kilometers from Jiquipilas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Juan in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Juan.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Juan (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JuanDo you want to stay in San Juan? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Juan:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 9 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 15 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 17 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NORMA: 20 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Juan
With the satellite map of San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Juan.
Photos of San Juan
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Juan, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Juan, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Juan
Do you like San Juan or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Juan to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Acapulco (- inhabitants)
- Argelia (- inhabitants)
- Bélgica (1 inhabitants)
- El Capiro (4 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (4 inhabitants)
- El Pino (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (15 inhabitants)
- El Tapatio (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Brillante (129 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Luis (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (342 inhabitants)