The town of Agua Dulce is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #322 of the ranking. Agua Dulce is at 590 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Agua Dulce? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Agua Dulce location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Agua Dulce? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Agua Dulce in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Agua Dulce.
Need to locate a certain Agua Dulce building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Agua Dulce (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Agua Dulce
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Agua Dulce, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Agua Dulce.
Vote for Agua Dulce. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Dulce? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Dulce so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (2 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Dos (269 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Uno (4 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- Monte Video (1 inhabitants)
- Salto de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (86 inhabitants)
- San Martín (Gracias a Dios) (21 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (San Miguel) (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (24 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (- inhabitants)