El Canelo (Ocampo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Canelo, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Canelo is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #86 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Canelo is at 1100 meters of altitude.
The town of El Canelo is located at 77.5 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Canelo.
Where is El Canelo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Canelo (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Canelo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Canelo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Canelo.
Vote for El Canelo. Opinions.
Do you like El Canelo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Canelo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Charcos de Figueroa (Falcón) (180 inhabitants)
- El Barrón (- inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (3 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (Miguel Flores) (6 inhabitants)
- El Cimarrón (- inhabitants)
- El Granizo (5 inhabitants)
- El Rayo (3 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (- inhabitants)
- Jaboncillos (Jaboncillos Chico) (24 inhabitants)
- La Esfera (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (Fortuna de Arocha) (1 inhabitants)
- Lagunetas (- inhabitants)
- Pedro Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe del Pino (La Morita) (11 inhabitants)