Santa Cruz (Monclova, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Santa Cruz, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #70 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Cruz is at 639 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Cruz is located at 32.0 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Cruz.
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Cruz in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Cruz, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Cruz.
Photos of Santa Cruz
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Cruz, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Cruz, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Buenos Aires (3 inhabitants)
- Cuquita (7 inhabitants)
- Gertrudis García (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Sosa (1 inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- La Piedra (1 inhabitants)
- La Reyna (Alberto Ibarra Morales) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Luis Martínez Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (4 inhabitants)
- Romeo Briceño Montes (2 inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (1 inhabitants)
- Sofymar (Mario Moreno de los Santos) (1 inhabitants)
- Valdemar Arzola (4 inhabitants)