The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #746 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Lucía is at 20 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Lucía is located at 5.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Lucía.
Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Santa Lucía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
With the satellite map of Santa Lucía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Lucía.
Vote for Santa Lucía. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Lucía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Esfuerzo (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (- inhabitants)
- De la Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- El Herraje Partido (- inhabitants)
- El Huanacastle (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (7 inhabitants)
- La Asunción Dos (4 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (74 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas Dos (48 inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (2 inhabitants)
- Palmario (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (6 inhabitants)