The town of El Barril is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. El Barril is at 912 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Barril? You can find it at 39.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Barril location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Barril? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Barril in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Barril.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Barril and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Barril (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Barril
With the satellite map of El Barril will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Barril.
Vote for El Barril. Opinions.
Do you like El Barril? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Barril so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Kelso (2 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- Estación Higo (67 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Humberto Magaña) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Temporales (5 inhabitants)
- Luna (Carlos Pereyra) (9 inhabitants)
- Presa Nacapa (13 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (125 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (10 inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (2 inhabitants)