Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
We have collected numerous data from city of Coscomatepec de Bravo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 15252 inhabitants of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave.
The town of Coscomatepec de Bravo is located in the Municipality of Coscomatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 15252 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1 of the ranking. Coscomatepec de Bravo is at 1535 meters of altitude.
The population of Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 15252 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 7190 men and 8062 women. The ratio women per men is 1.121, and the fecundity rate is 2.29 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 4.10% of the total population. 7.78% of the inhabitants are illiterate (6.70% of men and 8.74% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7.90 (7.91 within the men and 7.89 within the women).Population changes in Coscomatepec de Bravo since 2005
In 2005, in Coscomatepec de Bravo there were 13796 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 1456 more people (a variation of 10.55%). Of which there are 739 more men (a variation of 11.46%), and 717 more women (a variation of 9.76%).Indigenous culture in Coscomatepec de Bravo
1.12% of the population is indigenous, and 0.43% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.01% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Coscomatepec de Bravo
38.93% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (52.93% of the men, and 26.43% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Coscomatepec de Bravo
In Coscomatepec de Bravo there are 4283 dwellings. 98.14% of the dwellings have electricity, 93.34% have piped water, 98.58% have toilet or restroom, 75.17% have a radio receiver, 92.75% a television, 65.04% a fridge, 45.63% a washing-machine, 29.99% a car or a van, 23.55% a personal computer, 27.10% a landline telephone, 65.84% mobile phone, and 12.80% Internet access.
Population pyramid of Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
In Coscomatepec de Bravo there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid. After analyzing the demographic data of Coscomatepec de Bravo, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze how the future of the population will be in this town.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||757||720||1477|
|Youth (5-14 years)||1392||1354||2746|
|Adults (15-59 years)||4326||3707||8033|
|Elderly (60+ years)||709||515||1224|
Where is Coscomatepec de Bravo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Coscomatepec de Bravo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Coscomatepec de Bravo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Coscomatepec de Bravo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Coscomatepec. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Coscomatepec de Bravo.
Photos of Coscomatepec de Bravo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Coscomatepec de Bravo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Coscomatepec de Bravo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 94140
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Coscomatepec de Bravo so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 94140. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Coscomatepec de Bravo ("94") correspond to the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Coscomatepec de Bravo. Opinions.
Do you like Coscomatepec de Bravo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Coscomatepec de Bravo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Coscomatepec de Bravo
- BACHILLERATO JOSE MARIA MORELOS Y PAVON
- BERTHA CUEVAS
- CELESTINO FREINET
- Schools in Coscomatepec de Bravo
Hotels & Accommodation in Coscomatepec de Bravo
- HOTEL PLAZA REAL
- HOTEL POSADA DEL EMPERADOR DE LAS ALTAS MONTAÑAS
- HOTEL PUENTE DEL VIRREY
- Hotels and accommodations in Coscomatepec de Bravo
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Coscomatepec de Bravo
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Coscomatepec de Bravo
- Restaurants in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Pizza places in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Burgers in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Chicken restaurants in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Elotes (corn on the cob) in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Tamales in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Mexican street food in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
- Tacos and tortas in Coscomatepec de Bravo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
Other towns in the Municipality of Coscomatepec
- Barranca de Jamapa (4 inhabitants)
- Barrio Nuevo (73 inhabitants)
- Cerritos Mapulixhuatla (51 inhabitants)
- Cuautolontitla (362 inhabitants)
- Cuchapa (403 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (233 inhabitants)
- Gonzalo Vázquez Vela (896 inhabitants)
- Huilotla (719 inhabitants)
- Ixtepec (401 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (174 inhabitants)
- Manzanatitla (El Boquerón) (210 inhabitants)
- Moyoapan Grande (135 inhabitants)
- Ocopa (30 inhabitants)
- Tetlaxco (1543 inhabitants)
- Tlacuiloloxtla (47 inhabitants)