The town of Loma de la Virgen is located in the Municipality of Coscomatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #64 of the ranking. Loma de la Virgen is at 1,469 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Loma de la Virgen? You can find it at 1.3 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Coscomatepec de Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Loma de la Virgen location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Loma de la Virgen? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Loma de la Virgen in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Loma de la Virgen.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Loma de la Virgen (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Loma de la VirgenMany people want to stay in the town of Loma de la Virgen itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- RENTA DE CUARTOS EN COSCOMATEPEC DE BRAVO: 1 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA HACIENDA: 1 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA CEIBA: 2 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
- PLAZA REAL HOTEL Y SERVICOS: 2 km away, direction Southwest (1 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Loma de la Virgen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma de la Virgen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Coscomatepec. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Loma de la Virgen.
Photos of Loma de la Virgen
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Loma de la Virgen? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Loma de la Virgen.
Vote for Loma de la Virgen
Do you like Loma de la Virgen or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Loma de la Virgen to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Coscomatepec
- Úrsulo Galván (733 inhabitants)
- Barranca de Jamapa (7 inhabitants)
- Cuahutepec la Quina (540 inhabitants)
- Cuchapa (449 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (133 inhabitants)
- El Cebadal (38 inhabitants)
- El Olvido (San Francisco) (623 inhabitants)
- Ixtayuca (San Nicolás) (795 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (18 inhabitants)
- Manzanatitla (El Boquerón) (234 inhabitants)
- San José (581 inhabitants)
- Tetlaxco (1759 inhabitants)
- Tlacuiloloxtla (42 inhabitants)
- Tlamapa (48 inhabitants)
- Xocotla (8735 inhabitants)