The town of Barranca de Jamapa is located in the Municipality of Coscomatepec (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #62 in terms of number of inhabitants. Barranca de Jamapa is at 1,546 meters of altitude.
The town of Barranca de Jamapa is located at 3.6 kilometers from Coscomatepec de Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Barranca de Jamapa.
#1 Where is Barranca de Jamapa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Barranca de Jamapa in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
#2 The population of Barranca de Jamapa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Barranca de Jamapa
With the satellite map of Barranca de Jamapa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Coscomatepec. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Barranca de Jamapa.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Barranca de JamapaDo you want to stay in Barranca de Jamapa? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Barranca de Jamapa:
- MOTEL LA HACIENDA: 3 km away, direction South (2 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTOS EN COSCOMATEPEC DE BRAVO: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- PLAZA REAL HOTEL Y SERVICOS: 5 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN ANTONIO: 6 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Barranca de Jamapa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Barranca de Jamapa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Barranca de Jamapa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Barranca de Jamapa as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Barranca de Jamapa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barranca de Jamapa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave
#7 Comments and opinions about Barranca de Jamapa
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Coscomatepec
- Chula Vista (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Amotititla (86 inhabitants)
- Colonia Bicentenario (29 inhabitants)
- Coscomatepec de Bravo (16364 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (69 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (251 inhabitants)
- El Encino (10 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (284 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (48 inhabitants)
- Tamazolapa (229 inhabitants)
- Tenixtepec (2475 inhabitants)
- Tlamapa (48 inhabitants)
- Tozongo (1543 inhabitants)
- Xocotla (8735 inhabitants)