The town of Corralejo is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Corralejo is at 554 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Corralejo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Corralejo in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Corralejo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Corralejo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Corralejo (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Corralejo
With the satellite map of Corralejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Corralejo.
Vote for Corralejo. Opinions.
Do you like Corralejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Corralejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Chiquihuitillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (32 inhabitants)
- El Cascalote (3 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (56 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (- inhabitants)
- Gallardo (25 inhabitants)
- La Carrasca (8 inhabitants)
- La Palma (4 inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (- inhabitants)
- Limonera de la Loma (La Limonera) (1 inhabitants)
- Paso del Sombrero (- inhabitants)
- Platanarillo (18 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (8 inhabitants)
- Villa Doctor Gómez (Las Lomas) (706 inhabitants)