The town of Barranca del Salitre is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. Barranca del Salitre is at 529 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Barranca del Salitre? You can find it at 16.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Jilotlán de los Dolores, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Barranca del Salitre location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Barranca del Salitre? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Barranca del Salitre in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Barranca del Salitre.
The population of Barranca del Salitre (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Barranca del SalitreIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Barranca del Salitre, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Barranca del Salitre so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL DEL TORO: 23 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JOHANY: 29 km away, direction South (25 minutes by car)
- MOTEL TREBOL: 30 km away, direction South (25 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARTINEZ: 29 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Barranca del Salitre
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Barranca del Salitre, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Barranca del Salitre.
Photos of Barranca del Salitre
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Barranca del Salitre? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Barranca del Salitre.
Vote for Barranca del Salitre
Do you like Barranca del Salitre or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barranca del Salitre to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Barranca del Toro (El Toro) (29 inhabitants)
- Carrizalillo (6 inhabitants)
- El Camichín (4 inhabitants)
- El Riíto (1 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (137 inhabitants)
- El Salto (1 inhabitants)
- La Agujita (El Cuirandal) (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (8 inhabitants)
- La Carrasca (8 inhabitants)
- La Estancia (4 inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (8 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (117 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (Coaquixpala) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (16 inhabitants)
- Ordeñitas (12 inhabitants)