The town of Los Cuijes is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #161 of the ranking. Los Cuijes is at 1,428 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Cañón del Tule, but changed its name a few years ago.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Cuijes? You can find it at 10.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Cuijes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Cuijes? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Cuijes (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Cuijes, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Cuijes and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Cuijes (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cuijes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cuijes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Cuijes.
Vote for Los Cuijes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cuijes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cuijes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Alberto Rodríguez (La Labor Vieja) (5 inhabitants)
- El Alamito (32 inhabitants)
- El Barrial (26 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (Estación Fraustro) (5 inhabitants)
- Granja El Cóndor (18 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Rodríguez Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Buena Tierra (8 inhabitants)
- La Güera (El Pastor) (6 inhabitants)
- La Noria de las Ánimas (54 inhabitants)
- Nacapa (Nuevo Nacapa) (- inhabitants)
- Ramos Arizpe (66554 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- Sección Anhelo (Estación Anhelo) (29 inhabitants)