Cañón del Tule (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Cañón del Tule, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Cañón del Tule is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #161 of the ranking. Cañón del Tule is at 1453 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cañón del Tule? You can find it at 10.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cañón del Tule location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cañón del Tule? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Cañón del Tule (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Cañón del Tule, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Cañón del Tule
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cañón del Tule, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cañón del Tule.
Vote for Cañón del Tule. Opinions.
Do you like Cañón del Tule? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cañón del Tule so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arroyo Negro (- inhabitants)
- Cosme (108 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal Uno (4 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- La Luz (La Ermita) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ramos Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Nacapa (20 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (132 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (125 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María (698 inhabitants)