The town of La Ermita is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. La Ermita is at 1,204 meters of altitude.
Where is La Ermita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Ermita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Ermita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Ermita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Ermita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ermita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Ermita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Ermita.
Vote for La Ermita. Opinions.
Do you like La Ermita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ermita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Ana Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Cantera de Higueras (- inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de en Medio (6 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Primero (Mesón del Norte) (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Amargos (2 inhabitants)
- Hacienda España (5 inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (43 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión del Abuelo (4 inhabitants)
- La Luz Dos (La Luz Segunda) (5 inhabitants)
- La Poza (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (Comunidad San Gregorio) (114 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (133 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (- inhabitants)