La Macarena (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Macarena, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of La Macarena is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #231 of the ranking. La Macarena is at 1400 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Macarena? You can find it at 2.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Macarena location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Macarena? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Macarena (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Macarena
With the satellite map of La Macarena will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Macarena.
Photos of La Macarena
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Macarena, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Macarena, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Macarena. Opinions.
Do you like La Macarena? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Macarena so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Agua del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Café del Oso (- inhabitants)
- Combite (Granja el Barril) (7 inhabitants)
- Desierto de los Reyes (41 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Cóndor (- inhabitants)
- El Temporal de Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Girones (4 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (13 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (186 inhabitants)
- Santa María (Santa María del Rosario) (81 inhabitants)