Calderón (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of Calderón, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Calderón is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #391 in terms of number of inhabitants. Calderón is at 2120 meters of altitude.
The town of Calderón is located at 43.0 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Calderón.
Where is Calderón? How to get there? Map
Online map of Calderón (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Calderón
With the satellite map of Calderón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Calderón.
Photos of Calderón
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Calderón? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Calderón.
Vote for Calderón. Opinions.
Do you like Calderón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Calderón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Cuatro (406 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cincuenta y Cinco (54 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis (235 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Siete (293 inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac de Arriba (La Cruz) (67 inhabitants)
- Gringo Viejo (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Gemelas (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta Mario Marín (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Nueve Carretera la Junta (28 inhabitants)
- La Guajolota (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don Rogelio (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Joaquín Rivera (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (5 inhabitants)
- Zamaloapan (Pénjamo) (204 inhabitants)