The town of El Quelite is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. El Quelite is at 450 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Quelite? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Quelite (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Quelite, which has the following symbol
The population of El Quelite (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El QueliteIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Quelite, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Quelite so you can contact them.:
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 12 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- OFICINA PARA HOSPEDAJE: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALFA INN: 12 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KASINO: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Quelite
With the satellite map of El Quelite will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Quelite.
Vote for El Quelite
Do you like El Quelite or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Quelite to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Charco la Mesa (2 inhabitants)
- Congregación Calles (640 inhabitants)
- Edimburgo (Ampliación el Galeme) (- inhabitants)
- El Alto (80 inhabitants)
- El Charco (El Charco Azul) (- inhabitants)
- El Encinal (6 inhabitants)
- El Mentidero (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (17 inhabitants)
- El Olmito (15 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (- inhabitants)
- La Mata de Chile (4 inhabitants)
- El Puente San Juan (7 inhabitants)
- Leticia (4 inhabitants)
- Palo Seco (34 inhabitants)
- Palos Blancos (- inhabitants)