The town of La Libertad is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. La Libertad is at 531 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Libertad? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Libertad in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Libertad, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Libertad and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Libertad (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Libertad
With the satellite map of La Libertad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Libertad.
Vote for La Libertad. Opinions.
Do you like La Libertad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Libertad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Country Hill (9 inhabitants)
- El Fraile (442 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (8 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (5 inhabitants)
- El Pértigo (4 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (86 inhabitants)
- La Lechuza (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (11 inhabitants)
- Las Cañas (25 inhabitants)
- Padre Mier (324 inhabitants)
- Palos Blancos (- inhabitants)
- Parás (3 inhabitants)
- Las Estrellas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (La Ventana) (1 inhabitants)
- Todo Fiel (9 inhabitants)