The town of El Durazno (Media Luna) is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #120 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Durazno (Media Luna) is at 2,622 meters of altitude.
The town of El Durazno (Media Luna) is located at 7.5 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Durazno (Media Luna).
Where is El Durazno (Media Luna)? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Durazno (Media Luna) in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Durazno (Media Luna).
Want to view a satellite photo of El Durazno (Media Luna)? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Durazno (Media Luna) (Tlaxcala) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Durazno (Media Luna)
With the satellite map of El Durazno (Media Luna) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Durazno (Media Luna).
Vote for El Durazno (Media Luna). Opinions.
Do you like El Durazno (Media Luna)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Durazno (Media Luna) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Agua Escondida Zotoluca (17 inhabitants)
- Al final de la Senda (- inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Coyote (8 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (47 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Huexotitla (124 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (274 inhabitants)
- La Vega la Presa (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (- inhabitants)
- Los Morales (14 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (28 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Quintanilla (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Soltepec (1019 inhabitants)
- Tlaquexpa (23 inhabitants)