The town of Rancho El Colibrí is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #153 of the whole municipality. Rancho El Colibrí is at 2,510 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho El Colibrí is located at 25.0 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho El Colibrí.
Where is Rancho El Colibrí? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho El Colibrí in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho El Colibrí? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho El Colibrí (Tlaxcala) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho El Colibrí
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho El Colibrí, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho El Colibrí.
Vote for Rancho El Colibrí. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho El Colibrí? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Colibrí so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Anastacia Muñoz (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia Máximo Rojas Xalóstoc (753 inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Desierto (1 inhabitants)
- El Nacimiento (3 inhabitants)
- La Loma del Jardín (32 inhabitants)
- La Palma (319 inhabitants)
- Llanos de Teopa (11 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Campo David (54 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pato (4 inhabitants)
- San José Atotonilco (3220 inhabitants)
- Santa María Zotoluca (232 inhabitants)
- Texocotla (157 inhabitants)
- Tlacotla (10 inhabitants)