The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #362 of the whole municipality. Altamira is at 49 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Altamira is located at 38.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Balancán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Altamira.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Altamira (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Altamira building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Altamira (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Altamira
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Altamira, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Altamira.
Vote for Altamira. Opinions.
Do you like Altamira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altamira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Balancán (91 inhabitants)
- Campo Alto (El Tamarindo) (3 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (17 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero 2da. Sección (197 inhabitants)
- La Camaronera (16 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (6 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (San Nicolás) (155 inhabitants)
- Pejelagarto 1ra. Sección (42 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (El Guapaque) (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe Sección Kilómetro 21 (31 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín 1ra. Sección (209 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (6 inhabitants)
- Vicente Lombardo Toledano (397 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (15 inhabitants)