The town of Los Triángulos is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Triángulos is at 16 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Triángulos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Triángulos in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Triángulos.
Need to locate a certain Los Triángulos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Triángulos (Tabasco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Triángulos
With the satellite map of Los Triángulos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Triángulos.
Vote for Los Triángulos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Triángulos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Triángulos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Alianza Balancán (28 inhabitants)
- Copropiedad Santa Rosenda (Chupacabras) (14 inhabitants)
- El Ajusco (Plan de Guadalupe) (4 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (5 inhabitants)
- El Jobal (2 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Revancha (191 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (8 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (5 inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Marlene (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (- inhabitants)