The town of Alta Vista is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #160 of the ranking. Alta Vista is at 2 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Alta Vista? You can find it at 12.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Alta Vista location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Alta Vista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alta Vista (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Alta Vista building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Alta Vista (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alta Vista
With the satellite map of Alta Vista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Alta Vista.
Photos of Alta Vista
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Alta Vista? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Alta Vista.
Vote for Alta Vista. Opinions.
Do you like Alta Vista? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alta Vista so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Álvaro Obregón 2da. Sección (El Lechugal) (1414 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (671 inhabitants)
- Chicozapote 2da. Sección (582 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (92 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (36 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (La Montaña) (141 inhabitants)
- Frontera (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (1113 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1196 inhabitants)
- Llanuras de Centla (4 inhabitants)
- Rómulo Cachón (23 inhabitants)
- Rómulo Cachón Ponce (Hormiguero) (35 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (2 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (9354 inhabitants)