The town of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #166 in terms of number of inhabitants.
The town of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) is located at 7.4 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa).
Where is El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa)? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa), which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa)
With the satellite map of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Centla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa).
Vote for El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa). Opinions.
Do you like El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Gorgojo (Santa Rosa) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Benito Juárez (2200 inhabitants)
- Boca Grande 1a. Sección (79 inhabitants)
- Carlos Rovirosa 2a. Sección (La Costeñita) (134 inhabitants)
- El Carmen 2a. Sección (308 inhabitants)
- Jalapita (1085 inhabitants)
- La Bellota (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (6 inhabitants)
- Libertad de Allende (210 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo 2a. Sección (732 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 1a. Sección (574 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta Salsipuedes (Salsipuedes) (178 inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (El Coco) (111 inhabitants)