San José (Centla, Tabasco)
Maps, photos and statistics of San José, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Tabasco
The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #164 in terms of number of inhabitants.
The town of San José is located at 4.3 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San José (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San José, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Centla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tabasco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Alta Vista (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo Polo 2da. Sección (408 inhabitants)
- Boca de Pantoja (487 inhabitants)
- Cañaveral Corcovado (116 inhabitants)
- Chilapa 2da. Sección (Cañaveralito) (74 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (634 inhabitants)
- Frontera (- inhabitants)
- Isla del Buey (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (6 inhabitants)
- Las Mercedes (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ídolos (Margen Derecha) (57 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (154 inhabitants)
- Punta el Manglar (15 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (763 inhabitants)
- Santa Andrea (5 inhabitants)