The town of Mesa Dorada is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #144 of the ranking. Mesa Dorada is at 3 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Mesa Dorada? You can find it at 14.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Frontera, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Mesa Dorada location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Mesa Dorada? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mesa Dorada in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Mesa Dorada (Tabasco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 6 males and 7 females. The female/male ratio is 1.167, and the fertility rate is 3.60 children per woman. Of the total population, 15.38% comes from outside the State of Tabasco. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 9.20 (10.20 in men and 8.20 in women).Indigenous culture in Mesa Dorada
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Mesa Dorada
38.46% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (83.33% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Mesa Dorada
In Mesa Dorada there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 33.33% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 66.67% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 33.33% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Mesa DoradaDo you want to stay in Mesa Dorada? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Mesa Dorada:
- AUTO HOTEL LA FINCA: 18 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LA FINCA: 17 km away, direction Southwest (13 minutes by car)
- PARADOR TURISTICO LOS PANTANOS CON SERVICIOS DE CABAÑA: 17 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- MOTEL JUNIOR: 18 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mesa Dorada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mesa Dorada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mesa Dorada.
Photos of Mesa Dorada
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Mesa Dorada? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Mesa Dorada.
Vote for Mesa Dorada
Do you like Mesa Dorada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mesa Dorada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Arroyo Polo 2da. Sección (408 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Gabanudo (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (8 inhabitants)
- El Reflejo (3 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Centro) (1220 inhabitants)
- Gobernador Cruz (1479 inhabitants)
- La Holanda (San Pedrito) (10 inhabitants)
- La Tigrera (2 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 3ra. Sección (793 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (2 inhabitants)
- Veintisiete de Febrero (261 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (9354 inhabitants)