Alejandro (Francisco I. Madero, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Alejandro, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Alejandro is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #113 of the whole municipality. Alejandro is at 1108 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Alejandro is located at 6.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Alejandro.
Where is Alejandro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alejandro in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Alejandro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alejandro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Alejandro.
Vote for Alejandro. Opinions.
Do you like Alejandro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alejandro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Batopilas (554 inhabitants)
- Benjamín Perales (3 inhabitants)
- Diana (1 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (3 inhabitants)
- El Trébol Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Nuñez (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- Huitrón (Alfonso Macias) (6 inhabitants)
- La Amapola (2 inhabitants)
- La Morenita (1 inhabitants)
- La Tres (12 inhabitants)
- Las Virginias (1432 inhabitants)
- Noria Número Dos mil Ciento Noventa y Cinco (6 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Ocho (Noria Dos) (- inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2053 inhabitants)