The town of El Faro is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. El Faro is at 1,107 meters of altitude.
Where is El Faro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Faro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Faro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Faro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Faro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Faro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Faro.
Vote for El Faro. Opinions.
Do you like El Faro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Faro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- El Camarón (- inhabitants)
- El Milagro (GÃ¼ero) (- inhabitants)
- Humberto Martínez Payán (4 inhabitants)
- J. Jesús Ramírez Hernández (1 inhabitants)
- Jaboncillo (1025 inhabitants)
- La Bonita (Kilómetro 2.5 Carretera la Florida-Madero) (17 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Nueve (1 inhabitants)
- Noria de Hidalgo (La Uno) (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Tres Manantiales (La Parrita) (43 inhabitants)
- Vasconia (- inhabitants)
- Villas del Fresno (1 inhabitants)
- Yucatán (234 inhabitants)