Alamitos (Tecate, Baja California)
Learn about tiny town of Alamitos through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Alamitos is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Alamitos is at 704 meters of altitude.
Where is Alamitos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Alamitos (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Alamitos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Alamitos (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Alamitos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Alamitos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Alamitos.
Vote for Alamitos. Opinions.
Do you like Alamitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alamitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alegre (12 inhabitants)
- Azari (1 inhabitants)
- Establo La Paleta (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Cárdenas (2 inhabitants)
- Familia MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Colonia AviaciÃ³n) (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Elvira (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gutiérrez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ibarra (4 inhabitants)
- La Granjita (- inhabitants)
- Los Alvarado (5 inhabitants)
- Romo el Paraíso (6 inhabitants)