The town of El Mezquite is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #315 of the whole municipality. El Mezquite is at 423 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho el Mezquite, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Mezquite is located at 24.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Mezquite.
Where is El Mezquite? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mezquite (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Mezquite and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Mezquite (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mezquite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquite.
Vote for El Mezquite. Opinions.
Do you like El Mezquite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mezquite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Campanas del Desierto (1 inhabitants)
- Caro (- inhabitants)
- Centro Recreativo Cimarrón (1 inhabitants)
- Cooperativa Jamec (3 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Águila (- inhabitants)
- El Cerro del Niño Divino (6 inhabitants)
- El Pajarito (- inhabitants)
- El Viñedo (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Aguirre Ojeda (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Tamarindo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Franco Cosío (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Frida (2 inhabitants)
- La Lomita (49 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Llamas (- inhabitants)