The town of Agua Dulce is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #68 of the whole municipality. Agua Dulce is at 14 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Agua Dulce is located at 21.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Agua Dulce.
Where is Agua Dulce? How to get there? Map
Online map of Agua Dulce (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Agua Dulce? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Agua Dulce (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Agua Dulce
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Agua Dulce, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Agua Dulce.
Vote for Agua Dulce. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Dulce? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Dulce so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Agua Dulce (5 inhabitants)
- Carnicería (6 inhabitants)
- Celestino Acevedo (6 inhabitants)
- Collantes (2235 inhabitants)
- El Azicate (4 inhabitants)
- El Jícaro (21 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (130 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (206 inhabitants)
- José Miguel Fuentes (1 inhabitants)
- La Envidia (27 inhabitants)
- Los Hornos Grandes (111 inhabitants)
- Mata Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- Minillahui (2 inhabitants)
- Pie del Cerro (93 inhabitants)
- Yerbasanta (5 inhabitants)