Bernarda Bernal (Oaxaca)
Know the tiny town of Bernarda Bernal through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of Bernarda Bernal is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #69 of the whole municipality. Bernarda Bernal is at 18 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Bernarda Bernal is located at 11.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Bernarda Bernal.
Where is Bernarda Bernal? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bernarda Bernal (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Bernarda Bernal
With the satellite map of Bernarda Bernal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Bernarda Bernal.
Vote for Bernarda Bernal. Opinions.
Do you like Bernarda Bernal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bernarda Bernal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Colonia Usibac (- inhabitants)
- Cruz del Itacuán (515 inhabitants)
- El Cuachilote (7 inhabitants)
- El Gusanito (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (7 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Isidro (602 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Delia (- inhabitants)
- Huerta de Gil Castro (1 inhabitants)
- La Palma del Coyul (135 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (73 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Garrocha (198 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (766 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Santo (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (3 inhabitants)