El Ganadero (Oaxaca)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Ganadero, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Oaxaca.
The town of El Ganadero is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #104 of the ranking. El Ganadero is at 231 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ganadero? You can find it at 2.6 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ganadero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ganadero? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Ganadero in Oaxaca: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Ganadero, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Ganadero
With the satellite map of El Ganadero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Ganadero.
Vote for El Ganadero. Opinions.
Do you like El Ganadero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ganadero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Acuautepec o Agua de la Caña (307 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Seco (19 inhabitants)
- Charco del Otate (1 inhabitants)
- Dispensario (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (1723 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Delia (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Clavel (12 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Gil Castro (1 inhabitants)
- Lagunillas (522 inhabitants)
- Librado Baños Baños (- inhabitants)
- Lo de Vera (11 inhabitants)
- Melquíades A. Vargas (10 inhabitants)
- Moisés Toscano Clavel (1 inhabitants)
- Yutah Tiata (4 inhabitants)