Mata Sánchez (Oaxaca)
Maps, photos and statistics of Mata Sánchez, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Oaxaca
The town of Mata Sánchez is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #87 of the whole municipality. Mata Sánchez is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Mata Sánchez is located at 13.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Mata Sánchez.
Where is Mata Sánchez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mata Sánchez (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Mata Sánchez
With the satellite map of Mata Sánchez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Mata Sánchez.
Vote for Mata Sánchez. Opinions.
Do you like Mata Sánchez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mata Sánchez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Celestino Acevedo (6 inhabitants)
- Collantes (2235 inhabitants)
- El Frío (7 inhabitants)
- El Ganadero (1 inhabitants)
- El Jícaro (21 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (1 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (1 inhabitants)
- La Barrita (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (108 inhabitants)
- Lo de Mejía (334 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Pozos (4 inhabitants)
- Pie del Cerro (93 inhabitants)
- Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (29604 inhabitants)
- Yutacuite (20 inhabitants)
- Yutah Tiata (4 inhabitants)