The town of Abraham Villalba is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #63 of the whole municipality. Abraham Villalba is at 1,310 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Abraham Villalba is located at 73.8 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Bermejillo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Mapimí) it is at 87.3 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Abraham Villalba.
Where is Abraham Villalba? How to get there? Map
Online map of Abraham Villalba in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Abraham Villalba? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Abraham Villalba (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Abraham Villalba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Abraham Villalba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Abraham Villalba.
Vote for Abraham Villalba. Opinions.
Do you like Abraham Villalba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Abraham Villalba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Pellizco (- inhabitants)
- El Presón (- inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo México (7 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (4 inhabitants)
- María Victoria Vargas F (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (El Sauz) (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Yermo (84 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (52 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucia de Yermo (- inhabitants)
- Trincheras (- inhabitants)