The town of Quinta Noriega is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #155 of the whole municipality. Quinta Noriega is at 2,050 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as 5a. Noriega, because this was its former name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Quinta Noriega is located at 17.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Quinta Noriega.
Where is Quinta Noriega? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Quinta Noriega (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Quinta Noriega? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Quinta Noriega (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Quinta Noriega
With the satellite map of Quinta Noriega will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Quinta Noriega.
Photos of Quinta Noriega
In order for you to enjoy nature around Quinta Noriega, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Quinta Noriega, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Quinta Noriega. Opinions.
Do you like Quinta Noriega? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Quinta Noriega so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Berrinche (4 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- Granja Temixco (7 inhabitants)
- Juan el Grande (1 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (29 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (5 inhabitants)
- Lagunita de las Flores (19 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Refugio (La Loma) (588 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Nubes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tanque el Coyote (7 inhabitants)
- San AgustÃn (- inhabitants)
- San Gerónimo (149 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (San Ignacio de los Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Sandovales (San Miguel de los Sandovales) (226 inhabitants)