Information and updated data of Villa Colonial in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Villa Colonial (Colonia) located within the town of Guadalupe, in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 12.03 km (direction E) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. From the town center of Guadalupe, you can get there in 1.35 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Villa Colonial (Guadalupe)
Find out the location of Villa Colonial through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Villa Colonial, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Villa Colonial (Guadalupe) is 98617
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Villa Colonial. Please write the following 5 digits: 98617. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Villa Colonial. Opinions.
Do you like Villa Colonial? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Villa Colonial so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Villa Colonial
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Bañuelos (684 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (3 inhabitants)
- El Vivero (29 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Fontana (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas de Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- General Emiliano Zapata (La Cocinera) (379 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (2 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lomitas (21 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Guadalupe (La Oreja) (445 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel de Santiago Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Pozos El Tapón I (6 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)