Information and updated data of Simon Volivar in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Irimbo is located the site of Simon Volivar (Pueblo) (Municipality: Irimbo, State: Michoacán de Ocampo). It is located exactly 2.0 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Irimbo municipal area. From the town center of Irimbo, you can get there in 0.47 km in the W direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Irimbo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Simon Volivar (Irimbo)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Simon Volivar is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Simon Volivar (Irimbo) is 61280
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Simon Volivar. Please write the following 5 digits: 61280. The first two digits ("61") correspond to the state of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Simon Volivar
Do you like Simon Volivar or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Simon Volivar to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Simon Volivar
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Irimbo:
- Las Joyas (160 inhabitants)
- Estación Irimbo (123 inhabitants)
- Garambullo (41 inhabitants)
- Jaripeo (151 inhabitants)
- Irimbo (3552 inhabitants)
- Irimbo Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Tinaco (179 inhabitants)
- Los Marzos Ejido (337 inhabitants)
- Los Mogotes (204 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Obraje (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tarichado (48 inhabitants)
- San José de Magallanes (890 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Queréndaro (1724 inhabitants)
- San Miguel la Virgen (192 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)