Information and updated data of Satelite in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Ajacuba is located the site of Satelite (Pueblo) (Municipality: Ajacuba, State: Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.51 km (direction SE) from the center of the Ajacuba municipality. From the town center of Ajacuba, you can get there in 1.3 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Satelite (Ajacuba)
Find out the location of Satelite through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Satelite, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Satelite (Ajacuba) is 42150
Knowing the Zip Code of Satelite is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42150" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Satelite. Opinions.
Do you like Satelite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Satelite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Gorrión (214 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)