The town of Los Cruces is located in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #14 of the ranking. Los Cruces is at 2,119 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Cruces? You can find it at 9.2 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Ajacuba, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Cruces location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Cruces? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Cruces (Hidalgo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Cruces? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Cruces (Hidalgo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cruces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cruces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ajacuba. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Cruces.
Vote for Los Cruces. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cruces? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cruces so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Gorrión (214 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)