Information and updated data of Sahop in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Sahop (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 24.79 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of Sahop (Altamira)
Find out the location of Sahop through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Sahop, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Sahop (Altamira) is 89606
Knowing the Zip Code of Sahop is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "89606" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "89") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Sahop. Opinions.
Do you like Sahop? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sahop so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (- inhabitants)
- Cúez de Palmas Altas (82 inhabitants)
- Centro de Acopio de Ovicultores (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (4 inhabitants)
- El Barco (- inhabitants)
- El Conejo (- inhabitants)
- El Costeño (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (10 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Navarro Carreón (1 inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (La Fortuna) (5 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Armenta (La Aurora) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- Los Coyotes (El Fortín) (4 inhabitants)
- Mata del Corral (Jesús Elías Cabrales) (18 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (23 inhabitants)