Information and updated data of Revolucion in Michoacán de Ocampo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Hotels. Places to eat.
The site of Revolucion (Pueblo) located within the town of Ziracuaretiro, in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.29 km (direction S) from the center of the Ziracuaretiro municipality. And it is located at 0.64 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Ziracuaretiro.
Map and satellite photo of Revolucion (Ziracuaretiro)
Where is Revolucion? Here's a location map of Revolucion: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Revolucion, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Revolucion (Ziracuaretiro) is 61700
Knowing the Zip Code of Revolucion is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "61700" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "61") are those of the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Revolucion. Opinions.
Do you like Revolucion? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Revolucion so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Revolucion
Mexican street food in Revolucion
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro:
- Cueremba (12 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (42 inhabitants)
- El Copal (279 inhabitants)
- El Papayo (31 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (10 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (5 inhabitants)
- Huerto El Fénix (18 inhabitants)
- La Joya del Encino (9 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de San Ángel (14 inhabitants)
- La Tamacua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (Colonia Cristo Rey) (457 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Coru (2441 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (Santa Fe) (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (61 inhabitants)
- Ziracuaretiro (3019 inhabitants)