The town of El Tajo is located in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #29 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Tajo is at 1,353 meters of altitude.
The town of El Tajo is located at 1.9 kilometers from San Ángel Zurumucapio, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 6.3 kilometers from Ziracuaretiro, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Tajo.
Where is El Tajo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Tajo in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Tajo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Tajo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Tajo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tajo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tajo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ziracuaretiro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tajo.
Photos of El Tajo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Tajo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Tajo.
Vote for El Tajo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tajo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tajo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ziracuaretiro
- Banco de Arena El Panadero (75 inhabitants)
- Barrio Cuarto Dos (- inhabitants)
- Chupácato (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia 25 de Abril (294 inhabitants)
- Colonia Bicentenario (110 inhabitants)
- El Papayo (31 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (10 inhabitants)
- Huerta San Ángel (2 inhabitants)
- La Joya del Encino (9 inhabitants)
- La Tamacua (- inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Fresnitos (67 inhabitants)
- San Andrés Coru (2441 inhabitants)
- Santa María (La Soledad) (41 inhabitants)
- Zirimícuaro (1661 inhabitants)