Information and updated data of Pueblo Nuevo in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Within the town of Acayuca is located the site of Pueblo Nuevo (Pueblo) (Municipality: Zapotlán de Juárez, State: Hidalgo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Zapotlán de Juárez, you can locate it exactly at 3.13 km (in the N direction). From the town center of Acayuca, you can get there in 1.21 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Pueblo Nuevo (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Pueblo Nuevo is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Pueblo Nuevo (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42191
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Pueblo Nuevo. Please write the following 5 digits: 42191. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Pueblo Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Pueblo Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pueblo Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitepec (1 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)